- RSS Channel Showcase 3530481
- RSS Channel Showcase 6026381
- RSS Channel Showcase 2886965
- RSS Channel Showcase 5171050
Articles on this Page
- 07/09/14--11:21: _Technology shifting...
- 09/23/14--13:34: _South Africa Busine...
- 12/03/14--04:19: _Recent media mentions
- 04/19/15--02:40: _Recently in the media
- 06/01/15--03:09: _The Top Jobs in 10 ...
- 06/11/15--04:14: _Recording of our Li...
- 09/10/15--20:53: _TomorrowToday Appoi...
- 11/11/15--00:19: _In Conversation wit...
- 11/23/15--08:30: _Listed in the Futur...
- 01/27/16--05:06: _QUOTED: Move over, ...
- 05/31/16--23:54: _Thinking about the ...
- 10/28/16--02:54: _TomorrowToday Globa...
- 11/26/16--23:33: _Book Review: Leadin...
- 12/02/16--05:25: _The Times and Racon...
- 01/12/17--04:46: _Articles by our tea...
- 03/01/17--03:38: _In the media: hospi...
- 03/02/17--21:14: _The future of cars ...
- 03/06/17--01:53: _O2 Business 2017 Fu...
- 08/15/17--01:13: _In the media: CNBC ...
- 07/09/14--11:21: Technology shifting global workspace mindshift
- 09/23/14--13:34: South Africa Business Events Catalogue now available
- 12/03/14--04:19: Recent media mentions
- 04/19/15--02:40: Recently in the media
- 06/11/15--04:14: Recording of our Live Google Hangout – Leading in a Changing World
- 09/10/15--20:53: TomorrowToday Appoints New National Business Development Manager
- 11/11/15--00:19: In Conversation with Graeme Codrington: Mind the generation gap
- 11/23/15--08:30: Listed in the Futurist Influence Rankings
- 05/31/16--23:54: Thinking about the future at the 2016 CFO Awards
- 11/26/16--23:33: Book Review: Leading in a Changing World
- 12/02/16--05:25: The Times and Raconteur’s report on The Future CEO
- 01/12/17--04:46: Articles by our team in the press
- 03/02/17--21:14: The future of cars (Geneva Motor Show)
- 03/06/17--01:53: O2 Business 2017 Futurist Forecast
- 08/15/17--01:13: In the media: CNBC International and CFO Magazine
Click on the link below if you missed the article by Keith Coats that appeared in The Star Workplace today. The Star Workplace – Technology shifting global workspace mindshift – 9 July 2014-KC
For anyone who does conferencing work in Southern Africa, the Business Events Africa catalogue is an invaluable resource, listing providers of conferencing facilities, speakers and related services. It’s just been published and will be available in printed format. But the digital version is now up and running here. Make sure you use it if you’re […]
The post South Africa Business Events Catalogue now available appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
Our team has recently been mentioned in a number of press releases and media items. Here’s a brief roundup if you’re interested in what we get up to: Graeme Codrington spoke about Understanding Different Generations at a number of events hosted by Rickard Keen in Essex, UK – here is their summary of the events […]
Our team is often quoted in the media, and our work at events and conferences quoted by the press. Here are a few recent examples: Graeme Codrington speaking at ExpoHR in Portugal (use Google Translate if required) Ivor Blumenthal interviews Graeme Codrington about futurism and thinking like a futurist for business people – listen to […]
A few weeks ago, our team was asked to contribute to a Fast Company article on the future of work, part of a special future forum feature week. The final article is superb and well worth a read. Read it at Fast Company website with a number of additional text box and fact sheets, or […]
The post The Top Jobs in 10 Years Might Not Be What You Expect – Our Input to FastCompany Future Forum appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
TomorrowToday Global hosted a ‘Leading in a Changing World’ breakfast in Johannesburg on the 10th June 2015. The topic for conversation was ‘Leading in a Changing World’ and the team, consisting of Keith Coats, Graeme Codrington and Nick Barker, did a great job in sharing some of their insights and experiences on this topic. They spoke […]
The post Recording of our Live Google Hangout – Leading in a Changing World appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
Johannesburg – TomorrowToday Global announced today that Stuart Lewis has joined the firm to further develop their growing portfolio of regional and international accounts. Stuart comes with a wealth of experience within the Industry, having spent the last fifteen years in various senior sales and management roles across a variety of industries. Stuart joins TomorrowToday as […]
The post TomorrowToday Appoints New National Business Development Manager appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
Recently, Graeme Codrington worked with Investec bank in South Africa to run a series of workshops for their private clients. The theme was about banking in the digital world, and Graeme’s contribution was to help people to understand the generation gap between older and younger people. The events were superbly run, and well attended – […]
The post In Conversation with Graeme Codrington: Mind the generation gap appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
Ross Dawson, one of the world’s leading futurist, curates a list of the world’s top futurists, rated by their online influence. The measurement is fairly crude, based on Twitter followers, Alexa and Klout rankings, and is intended to simply measure the number of followers and online interactions each of these futurists has with their digital […]
In the UK’s Independent newspaper, TomorrowToday’s CEO, Graeme Codrington, contributed to an excellent article on the next generation of young people growing up right now, and how they’ll be defined by – and will in turn, define – the world around them. Read the article here – including some great info boxes – or an […]
The post QUOTED: Move over, baby boomers and millennials – ‘founders’ will be shaping the future appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
The spectacular CFO Awards Conference and Gala Dinner took place on 12 May 2016 at Summer Place in Hyde Park, Johannesburg. Keith Coats was one of their keynote speakers – below is an excerpt from the full article that appeared on ITWeb “Keith Coats, founding partner of TomorrowToday Global, also took a turn at the […]
Industry Specialists at TomorrowToday Global Unveil a Timely New White Paper Entitled “FinTech & the Digital Disruption of Financial Services” This hard-hitting new position paper, researched and created by a team of top multi-industry veterans, is a definitive industry analysis that closely examines the unique dynamics within the super-innovative and disruptive FinTech sector. As money […]
Many thanks to Deanne Earle from Change Through Action for this most recent book review on Graeme and Keith’s Leading in a Changing World leadership book. A reminder that we are able to customize the books to include a foreword from your CEO or company for orders over 50 books – a great take away […]
In The Times newspaper in the UK, Raconteur published a superb insert on “The Future CEO”, focusing on the future of leadership and senior leaders within organisations. It is an excellent read, and available for free download here: http://bit.ly/FutureCEOTimes The content includes the following: Learning the corporate art of creating culture Who gets to the […]
The post The Times and Raconteur’s report on The Future CEO appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
12 January 2017 – Graeme Codrington is featured in the latest CFO magazine, with an article based on the expert session he delivered at the Finance Indaba in 2016. Adapt or Die: Five survival lessons. Graeme’s article on page 68.
Our team is often called upon for expert comment on the trends that are shaping the world around us. In the past few months, we’ve been featured in Hospitality News, the CFO magazine and Creamer Media’s Engineering News. Read how each of these industries need to face turbulent times: Hospitality News, Dec 2016-Jan 2017, page […]
The post In the media: hospitality, engineering, finance – all looking to the future appeared first on Tomorrow Trends.
One of our associates, Markus Kramer, is the ex-Marketing Director for Aston Martin and Harley Davidson. He is a superb speaker on what we can learn from and about luxury branding in the new world of work. He recently wrote an excellent article on the Future of Cars for the Geneva Motor Show publication. It […]
Earlier this year, we collaborated with O2 Business in the UK to produce a special report on technology trends impacting business – and especially enterprise IT – in 2017. The report is now available to the public. You can download a PDF copy here. The introduction to the report says this: “Renowned futurist Graeme Codrington […]
In the past month, Graeme Codrington has had two high profile media appearances. At London’s Fleet Street studios of CNBC International, Graeme was interviewed by Carolin Roth on her Street Wise segment on 10 August. The second half of the five minute interview is featured on CNBC’s blog. See it here. This is part of […]